Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéed Clams & Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Clams & Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed clams & shrimp recipe. You can have sautéed clams & shrimp using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sautéed Clams & Shrimp:
- Provide 2 dozen of Clams.
- Prepare 10 of Shrimp.
- Get 1 can of Chicken broth.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Get 5 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 5 of Chives.
- Use 1 of Plum tomato.
Instructions to make Sautéed Clams & Shrimp:
- If needed, thaw shrimp in cool water and peel once defrosted..
- Chop chives and garlic into small pieces. Dice plum tomato into medium sized pieces..
- Cut shrimp in half, or keep whole depending on preference..
- Rinse clams and place in a deep sauce pan. Add 3/4 can of chicken broth in pan..
- Add tomato, garlic, chives, and olive oil to clams. Flavor with salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, or until clams are opened. Once opened, place uncooked shrimp in pan and let cook for 3 minutes..
These clams are delicious, and combined with a loaf of crusty bread and a crisp green salad they can be made into a complete meal. Drain and rinse well, discarding any that fail to close to the touch. Sauteed clams ( Sautè di vongole) And once again I post something that fits the summer season. Here the weather is terrible: really hot but it's raining at least twice a day. Of course it increases air humidity and the temperature seems even higher.
If you find this Sautéed Clams & Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.