Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed manila clams with garlic & white wine recipe. You can have steamed manila clams with garlic & white wine using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine:
- You need of Meat.
- You need 4 lb of Manilla Clams, cleaned.
- Take of Alcohol.
- Prepare 1 cup of Naked Grape Pinot Grigio.
- Use of Vegetables.
- Provide 3 clove of Garlic, fresh.
- Take 3 tbsp of Chives, fresh.
- Use 2 of small Shallots, diced.
- You need 1 of small Lemon, wedges.
- Use of Spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get of Dairy.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- You need of Bread.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Baguette, toasted.
Instructions to make Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine:
- Clean the clams thoroughly. Set aside..
- Combine the butter and olive oil in a large shallow skillet over medium heat..
- Add the garlic, shallots and the red pepper flakes and cook for 2-3 minutes until garlic is fragrant but not burned..
- Add the wine and increase the heat to medium-high to bring the wine to a simmer..
- Add the clams, cover with the lid and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until clams have opened. Discard any clams that are still closed..
- Add the chives and juice from the lemon wedges and give the pot a quick stir..
- Transfer the clams and the cooking liquid to a large serving bowl and serve with pieces of toasted bread to soak up the cooking liquid..
- Enjoy while still hot..
Beer Steamed Clams – the best steamed clams recipe ever with beer, garlic, parsley and lemon. Add the white wine and bouillon cubes with water or the chicken broth. Melt butter in a medium pot over medium heat. Add wine and increase heat to medium-high until wine is brought to a simmering boil. With a slotted spoon, remove all opened clams to a large serving bowl.
If you find this Steamed Manila Clams with Garlic & White Wine recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.