Brussels Sprouts and Bacon.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brussels sprouts and bacon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brussels Sprouts and Bacon is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Brussels Sprouts and Bacon is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brussels sprouts and bacon using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brussels Sprouts and Bacon:
- Take 1 of Brussels sprouts (about 800 grams) Stalk.
- Get 3 Strips of bacon.
- Prepare 8 Cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 Cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Instructions to make Brussels Sprouts and Bacon:
- Chop the garlic finely.Wash and halve the Brussels sprouts..
- Cook three strips of bacon on medium-high heat until brown and crispy on both sides (about 5 minutes)..
- Remove bacon from pan. Slice the bacon into small pieces on a cutting board..
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the bacon-greased pan and cook on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add garlic to the pan and cook until it starts to brown (about 3 minutes), stirring frequently..
- Incorporate the bacon and cook for a couple more minutes..
- Add chicken stock and cook until about half of the stock boils away (about 2 minutes), stirring occasionally..
- Add salt and pepper to taste (I like to add a lot of pepper)..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brussels sprouts and bacon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!