Oven Roasted Root Vegetable Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oven roasted root vegetable soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Roasted Root Vegetable Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Oven Roasted Root Vegetable Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oven roasted root vegetable soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Root Vegetable Soup:
- Make ready 200 g of carrots.
- Take 200 g of leek.
- Prepare 200 g of swede or sweet potato.
- Get 2-3 of celery stalks.
- Make ready 2 of beetroot (optional).
- Prepare of Small piece ginger (optional).
- Make ready 1 of red chilli (optional).
- Get 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1.5 litres of vegetable stock.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Root Vegetable Soup:
- Heat oven to 140 degrees centigrade (240 fahrenheit). Wash and chop all ingredients and place in a large ovenproof container..
- Add bay leaves and pour over 1.5 litres of vegetable stock (I used 1.5 stock cubes). Cover and put in the oven for 3 hours. If you don’t have a casserole dish with a lid just cover with foil..
- After 3 hours remove from the oven and cool..
- Remove bay leaves and liquidise in batches. Reheat gently in a saucepan when you are ready to eat. I usually add a spoonful of yoghurt and chopped chives..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven roasted root vegetable soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!