Garlic Mushroom soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic mushroom soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Mushroom soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Garlic Mushroom soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook garlic mushroom soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Mushroom soup:
- Get 400 grams of Chestnut Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of medium Red Onions.
- Get 1 of whole bulb Garlic.
- Prepare 250 mls of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cooking Oil.
Steps to make Garlic Mushroom soup:
- Slice and dice the Mushrooms and put into a medium/ large saucepan..
- Slice and dice the Onions, add to the pot. Peel and crush the Garlic, add that as well..
- Heat gently, with the Oil, stirring to prevent burning, until the mix starts to reduce and go glossy..
- Add the milk, still stirring. Bring to the boil and then simmer for about 5-10 minutes..
- Take from the heat, and, using a hand- held blender, reduce the mix to a smooth creamy consistency. Serve hot and enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food garlic mushroom soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!