Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, honey soy glazed salmon udon noodle stir fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey soy glazed salmon udon noodle stir fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅:
- Take 150 g of udon noodles.
- Make ready 2 of salmon fillet.
- Take of Broccoli.
- Get of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of Carrot.
- Take of Pak Choi.
- Make ready of Soy sauce.
- Take of Spring onion.
- Make ready of Worstershire sauce.
- Prepare of Siriracha.
- Prepare of Honey.
Steps to make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon Udon Noodle Stir Fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅:
- Place 2 salmon fillets in a sealable bag.
- To make the marinade: In a small bowl mix 1 clove of minced garlic 🧄, 1 tsp minced ginger, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes 🌶️, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 40 ml soy sauce and 50g of honey 🍯 Pour the half marinade on the salmon fillets and save the rest for later.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- In a medium pan, heat some oil. Add the salmon to the pan. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Wash and cut 150g of broccoli, 1 carrot, a handful of baby button mushrooms and shittake mushrooms, 1 pak choi and some sping onions.
- In a wok: add some sesame and rapseed oil and stirfry 1tsp of ginger and 1 crushed garlic until golden and aromatic.
- Add all the chopped veg and stir fry for a few minutes 🥕🥦🧅.
- Add the sauce followed by the udon noodles.
- To serve: Place the noodles in a bowl and top with the Honey Soy Glazed Salmon, black and white sesame seeds and finely chopped spring onion 🍴.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey soy glazed salmon udon noodle stir fry 🍯🍜🐟🥦🧄🥕🧅 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!