Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin. Brussels Sprouts are one of our favorite veggies, in spite of the fact that they don't have the best reputation. We typically chalk up people's distaste for. Brussels sprouts are smothered and covered in bacon and cream, then baked to perfection.
Might add some crispy bacon bits to the topping before baking. These Brussels sprouts are roasted with bacon for half of their cooking time, then tossed in cream, covered in a bread crumb and Parmesan topping and baked One year ago: Sweet Potato Gratin with Gruyère Two years ago: Classic Bread Stuffing Recipe Three years ago: Cheddar and Chiles Bread. These sprouts will keep everyone happy – bacon, double cream, almonds and parmesan make for a luscious accompaniment to Christmas turkey.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon brussel sprouts gratin. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brussels Sprouts are one of our favorite veggies, in spite of the fact that they don't have the best reputation. We typically chalk up people's distaste for. Brussels sprouts are smothered and covered in bacon and cream, then baked to perfection.
Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook bacon brussel sprouts gratin using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin:
- Get 1 1/2 pounds of brussel sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 8 oz of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Take 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- Get 1/2 cup of fontina cheese, grated, optional.
- Take 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, minced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, optional.
- Make ready to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Bacon, cheese and Brussels Sprouts all baked in a creamy sauce. Very easy recipe and of course absolutely delicious! When it comes to choosing your side dishes for Thanksgiving or Christmas, Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Gratin is simply a MUST! This stuff is creamy and cheesy AND topped with bacon??
Instructions to make Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin:
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F..
- Place brussel sprouts in a baking dish and toss in olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until semi-softened..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together egg, heavy cream, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes (if using), then stir in cheeses..
- Remove brussel sprouts from oven and add 3/4 of the bacon to the baking dish. Pour cheese mixture over the top and stir everything together, then top with remaining bacon..
- Reduce oven temperature to 350º, return baking dish to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and just set..
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving..
Here, we took some lightly roasted brussels (gotta get a little color on them) and then made a creamy, cheesy, flavorful gratin to showcase them and make everyone fall in love with them…you need to try. A simple brussels sprout gratin with crispy bacon, shallots and lots of white cheddar cheese. Perfect side dish to your weeknight or holiday dinner. A creamy, cheesy, bacon-y, brussels sprout gratin complete with a crispy buttery breadcrumb topping. These Brussels sprouts are easy enough to make on a weeknight but fancy enough to serve at a dinner party.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bacon brussel sprouts gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!