Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ultimate sanuki udon noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ultimate sanuki udon noodles using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles:
- Make ready 760 grams of All purpose flour.
- Make ready 240 grams of Tapioca flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Natural sea salt.
- Make ready 430 grams of Water.
- Get 1 of Dusting flour (cornstarch).
Instructions to make Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles:
- Measure everything out accurately aside from the dusting flour. Mix the salt and water together and completely dissolve the salt. The ingredients are simple, so let's focus on the salt. By the way, I use Ogasawara salt, Moon salt, Thai salt, and Kabagon salt etc..
- Use a food processor to mix the ingredients that need to be mixed. Since the salt water is mixed into the flour in four batches, measure out the all purpose flour and tapioca flour each time you add it in instead of all at once..
- Place 1/4 of the all purpose flour and tapioca flour into the food processor, and agitate just the flour at first. After that, add in 1/4 of the salt water, and agitate until it looks like shown in the picture..
- Squeeze the flour until it is as shown in the photo, and then transfer it to a large bowl. Repeat 4 times..
- Open up a heavy plastic bag, and then gather up the flour in the bowl. It's difficult to manage the dough with this amount of water. When some comes together, put it into the plastic bag..
- Step on the plastic bag with your feet to knead the dough. Cover with a newspaper or a towel, or wear socks (it will stick to bare feet). Flatten and fold the dough. Gather it into a ball, and let it rest in the plastic bag as-is for 2 hours or more. The water will soak into the dough while it rests, making it easier to handle..
- After resting, step on the dough again to flatten it, and then fold the edges to the center. Repeat this process until the dough is smooth to the touch..
- Cut the dough from step 7 into about 10 equal portions, and roll out each portion with a pasta machine roller (from the thickest point). Continue rolling the dough as needed until it is smooth..
- Once you're completely finished with step 8, cut the dough with a knife. Dust the cut udon noodles with powder using a tea strainer (this helps to reduce waste), and you are done with sticking problem prevention! Then boil it, and enjoy! Store it in the fridge..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ultimate sanuki udon noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!