Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa recipe. To cook stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa:
- You need of baby zucchini, washed.
- Get of coarsely ground beef.
- Use of rice, washed and drained.
- Use of medium tomatoes, cut in cubes.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Provide of cinnamon.
- Get of – For the sauce:.
- You need of garlic, crushed.
- Use of lemon juice.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of tomato paste dissolved in ½ cup water.
- You need of dried mint.
- You need of salt.
Instructions to make Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa:
- Trim the ends of the zucchini. With a corer, pierce the top and remove the insides, making sure to keep a relatively thick outer layer that can hold the stuffing..
- To prepare the stuffing: mix the rice, ground beef, spices and tomatoes. Combine well..
- Fill only ¾ of each zucchini leaving space for the rice to expand when cooked..
- In a bowl, mix the sauce ingredients together with 3 cups water and pour them over the zucchini..
- When the water starts boiling, reduce the heat; cover the pan and let it simmer for 1 hr..
- Serve hot with plain yogurt on the side..
Squash: Meanwhile, scrub the zucchini under cold running water. KousaMihshi (Stuffed Zucchini) is an Arabic main dish and widely popular inthis region. Minced beef / lamb is mixed with raw rice and spices and thenstuffed inside the cored Kousa… An all-star stuffed zucchini recipe with a special Middle Eastern yogurt sauce. Cored Zucchini stuffed with a filling of spiced rice, ground I've always had mahshi cooked in tomato sauce. In a deep bowl, mix the stuffing ingredients together.
If you find this Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.