Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Flax seed Naan Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Flax seed Naan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flax seed Naan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flax seed naan bread recipe. To make flax seed naan bread you need 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Flax seed Naan Bread:
- Use of ground golden or brown flaxseed.
- Provide of hot water.
- Provide of curry powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Use of salt.
Steps to make Flax seed Naan Bread:
- Grind flax seed in your blender. Add spices to the flax seed meal,, mix together. Bring the water to a boil and remove it from the heat..
- Add flax seed meal to the hot water and with a spatula or wooden spoon stir quickly until all ingredients come together and make a soft dough (about a minute)..
- Then divide it into 4 balls (if you wish to make smaller bread naan, so make smaller balls)..
- Place one of balls on a piece of parchment paper and cover it with other parchment paper as you see in the photos. Now with a rolling pin, roll out the dough and make it flat..
- Oh by the way do not worry about rough edges, because we will trim it shortly :).Cut a circle of dough using a suitable sized plate /bowl for making a round tortilla or wrap.
- Once you prepared all dough. Heat a non stick pan over medium heat (if you wish add some vegetable oil or butter). Bake one side and flip over to bake other side (about 2-minutes each side)..
- You might serve these tasty breads warm or cold, Store them in the fridge for 4-5 days…
If you find this Flax seed Naan Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.