Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon and Shallots.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brussels sprouts with crispy bacon and shallots. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon and Shallots is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon and Shallots is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook brussels sprouts with crispy bacon and shallots using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon and Shallots:
- Make ready 2 of center-cut bacon slices, diced.
- Prepare 1/3 c of shallots, finely chopped.
- Take 1 T of butter.
- Make ready 1 lb of Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved and thinly sliced (5 cups).
- Take 1/4 c of fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 T of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon and Shallots:
- Cook bacon in large skillet 3 min. stirring often. Remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet..
- Add shallots to drippings and saute until lightly browned..
- Add butter and sprouts, saute 3 min..
- Add broth, saute 2 min..
- Stir in vinegar. Remove from heat. Stir in pepper and sprinkle with bacon..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food brussels sprouts with crispy bacon and shallots recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!