Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, stir fried udon noodles with yuzu pepper. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stir fried udon noodles with yuzu pepper using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper:
- Take 100 grams of Chicken or pork (I used pork belly this time).
- Prepare 1 of big handful Vegetables.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Yuzu pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 dash of each Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions (finely chopped), bonito flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 2 of packs Frozen udon noodles.
Steps to make Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu Pepper:
- You need about this amount of vegetables. I used 1/2 an onion, 1/4 of a carrot and 1/4 of a bunch of shimeji mushrooms..
- Cut the vegetables and meat into bite sized pieces. Dissolve the soy sauce with yuzu pepper..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Defrost the udon noodles. If you're in a hurry defrost the noodles in the microwave and rinse briefly..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir fry the meat. A lot of fat comes out of pork belly so wipe it out of the pan with paper towels..
- Stir fry the vegetables starting with the ones that take the longest to cook. Season with salt and pepper..
- Turn the heat up to high from this point on! Add the drained udon noodles, dashi stock granules and the combined soy sauce and yuzu pepper. Mix well..
- Transfer to serving plates, top with bonito flakes and chopped green onion and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stir fried udon noodles with yuzu pepper recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!