Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breaded clams in tomato sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breaded clams in tomato sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breaded clams in tomato sauce recipe. You can cook breaded clams in tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breaded clams in tomato sauce:
- Use of Clam ingredients.
- Use 1 can of drained clams.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/3 cup of either heavy cream or sour cream.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of red pepper flakes to taste.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Breaded clams in tomato sauce:
- In a sauce pan set on medium high add butter, onion and garlic and cook until the onion is almost translucent (about 3-4 mins) and mix together the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and bread crumbs..
- Coat the clams in the bread crumb mix and add to the pan. Cook until the clams are lightly browned..
- Add the remaining ingredients (except cream) to the pan and turn heat to medium low and cook until thickened (about 10 minutes) then add cream, cook another 3-4 minutes and serve over pasta of your choice..
Cook over medium heat until soft and fragrant, then add the wine, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes and bring to a boil. With a slotted spoon, remove the clams and keep warm. Steamed Clams in Tomato Wine Sauce, hosting wonderful flavors of white wine, cherry tomatoes, sauteed yellow and green onions, and a delicious vegetable stock, leaving these Nanaimo B. C. clams tender and so packed with slow steamed goodness, and having you savoring each morsel. Cook the pasta, drain and then tip into the pan with the parsley, a drizzle of olive oil and toss together.
If you find this Breaded clams in tomato sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.