Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sig's rumbledethumps. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Rumbledethumps is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sig's Rumbledethumps is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sig's rumbledethumps using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Rumbledethumps:
- Prepare of for Rumbledethumps.
- Make ready 700 grams of peeled and quartered medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of a swede (yellow turnip) chopped into small chunks,.
- Make ready 1/4 of savoy or cabbage of choice , shredded finely.
- Make ready 50 grams of butter.
- Get of vegetarian or meat extra filling.
- Take 500 grams of vegetarian or meat minced (ground) of choice or shredded leftover meat.
- Get 1 of onion ,finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of or 2 tablespoon of flour for dusting to thicken mixture.
- Get 1 of vegetable or beef stock cube.
- Take 75 grams of Cheddar or other strong cheese, grated..
Instructions to make Sig's Rumbledethumps:
- preheat oven to 170C/gas 4.
- Prepare your potatoes, swede(turnip) and cabbage..
- boil the potatoes and the swede together in a pot of salted water for about 15 minutes . Add the cabbage and boil for another 5 minutes. Drain well,add the butter and break up the potatoe with a fork..
- In the meantime dry-fry mince and onion until the mince is browned and onion has slightly softened.
- Add Worcestersauce ,tomato puree and flour stir well . Use between 250-350 ml of water adding to mince to consistency you prefer, stir well until it has thickened..
- pour the mixture into a heatproof dish , level out .Add the potato and cabbage mix over the top..
- Scatter with grated strong cheese.. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbling..
- Rumbledethumps is wonderful on its own ,without the mince, just double the ingredients for it and do not add mince..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sig's rumbledethumps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!