Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesesteak totchos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesesteak Totchos is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesesteak Totchos is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheesesteak totchos using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesesteak Totchos:
- Prepare of Cheesesteak.
- Take 1 lb of Flank Steak.
- Prepare 2 c of Shredded Chicken, frozen.
- Take 2 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coarse Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Take of Cheese Sauce.
- Take 1/2 c of Shredded Cheese blend.
- Take 1/4 c of Heavy Cream (add additional to keep creamy as needed).
- Make ready Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of large (1 cup) onion, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 of small (1/2 cup) red bell pepper, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of small (1/2 cup) yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips.
- Make ready 1/4 c of Green Onion, chopped.
- Take 1/8 c of Cilantro, coarse chopped.
- Make ready 3 Cloves of Garlic, diced.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Take of Tater Tots.
- Take 4 c of Frozen Tater Tots.
Instructions to make Cheesesteak Totchos:
- Prep the veggies.
- Set the traeger for 225° and bring to temp. Meanwhile, pat the outside of the flank steak dry, mix the seasonings and liberally rub all over (reserving about 1/4 for the chicken and tots)..
- Place in traeger and let smoke roughly 1hr and temp. Check back every 5-7min until 130° internal temp..
- Remove and let rest. Approx 10-15min with aluminum foil covering it to maintain heat..
- Meanwhile, Heat oil skillet over medium heat; garlic and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes or until just beginning to soften. Add bell pepper strips. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 3-5 minutes or until beginning to brown. Stir in cilantro and remove from heat..
- Combine cheese, heavy cream and ground red pepper in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth..
- For the shredded chicken, follow directions on bag which usually consists of putting in skillet frozen and heating it to temp. I generally drizzle a bit of olive oil over the chicken and add some of the dry rub seasoning as it get closer to temp..
- For the tater tots, add oil to fryer (unless baking in oven), heat to 375° and fill basket just under half way. Toss often to keep from sticking. Remove and sprinkle dry rub seasoning..
- After the steak has rested slice into thin strips, and chop into smaller pieces. Reserve rest for later..
- Plate the tater tots, drizzle cheese sauce, add some veggies and steak or chicken, drizzle more cheese sauce and top with a few more veggies. Sprinkle green onion over it..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheesesteak totchos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!