Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry recipe. To cook brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Prepare 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- Take 18 of steamer clams.
- Use 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- Provide 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- Take 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Take 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- Get 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Provide 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Take to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- Provide of cooked jasmine rice.
Instructions to make Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
Set it on another burner on low heat to keep it warm. To steam them, place the clams and water in a lidded wide pan. Keep the heat at medium and let them. Thai style pork knuckle with vegetables accompanied by fragrant jasmine rice and hard boiled egg. Stir fried kang kong with red chilli.
If you find this Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.