Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled cheeseburgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Cheeseburgers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Cheeseburgers is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled cheeseburgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheeseburgers:
- Take 5-6 of Lbs. Ground Beef.
- Get 2 Packets of Goya Sazon.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Garlic Salt.
- Take of Onion Powder.
- Take 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Squirt of Hoisin Sauce.
- Get of Cheese.
Steps to make Grilled Cheeseburgers:
- Season ground beef. Put into a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap. Find a can that has both ends taken off to use as a mold for the patties..
- Take a paper towel with some oil and grease the inside of the can. This will reduce the chances of anything sticking. Treat the meat like cookie dough. Gently take out patties and smooth rough edges. Wrap individually..
- Place on a hot grill. Cook to your liking. Thickness will determine cooking time..
- When you’ve flipped your burger and feel it’s about 75% done, add your cheese and cover. Serve with other grilled goodies..
- This is just a bonus, but you can top with bacon, onion rings, or whatever else comes to mind..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled cheeseburgers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!