Roasted Brussel Sprouts.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roasted brussel sprouts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Brussel Sprouts is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted brussel sprouts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Make ready 2 lbs of brussel sprouts.
- Make ready 4 of ea thick sliced bacon (chopped 1/4"x 1/4").
- Prepare 1/4 C of olive oil.
- Get 1 t of fresh ground pepper.
- Take of TT kosher salt.
Instructions to make Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Preheat an oven to 425° F and adjust the oven rack to the middle position..
- Trim the ends of the brussel sprouts, halve and place into a mixing bowl. (Keep the leaves that fall off as they will crisp up and add to the texture and flavor to the dish.).
- Add the bacon to the bowl. (Make sure to separate the pieces.).
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper and stir. (Be judicious with the salt as the bacon will add salt to the dish.).
- Spread the brussel sprouts out in a single layer on a baking sheet..
- Roast for 15 – 20 minutes, turning half way through, until the brussel sprouts are browned and the loose leaves are crispy. Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted brussel sprouts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!