Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Granny's Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Granny's Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to granny's bread pudding recipe. To cook granny's bread pudding you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Granny's Bread Pudding:
- Provide of bisquick make.
- Use of biscuits/ or from scratch.
- You need of chocolate chips or more.
- Use of sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract or imitation.
- Use of eggs.
- Provide of evaporated milk.
Steps to make Granny's Bread Pudding:
- make18 biscuits using directions on a box of biscuits you can make them from scratch if you want. They do not have to be pretty..
- after you make your biscuits let em cool then crumble them in a large mixing bowl.
- add about a cup of sugar you may want to taste it after you get everything mixed.. it's one of those (til it ) recipes.
- add vanilla.
- add your eggs.
- add your milk you may want to add a little more or less. when you mix the ingredients it should have a very moist consistency..
- add your chocolate chips.. I have used butterscotch chips and carmel as well but chocolate chips are the best and the original..
- mix it all together again…
- poor into a well greased 9×13 pan.. I like using an angel food cake pan too..
- bake on 350 for 45 minutes to 1hr…
- you'll know it's done when its golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean…..
If you find this Granny's Bread Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.