BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bluecheese stuffed cheeseburger grilled cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bluecheese stuffed cheeseburger grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese:
- Take 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Blue cheese crumbles.
- Get 4 slice of Thick Texas toast bread.
- Take 4 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of Pepper.
Instructions to make BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese:
- Salt n pepper ground beef.
- Form patties I did square so they fit the bread perfect u need a top patty n bottom patty so that u can close In The bluecheese. Don't make them crazy thick.
- Place some bluecheese crumbles in the center of a patty.
- Place the other patty on top n squeeze sides closed making 1 patty.
- Keeping doing so until u have all of your patties made…. I only needed 2! Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat up your stovetop grill.
- Place your pattys on the grill and cook to your liking.
- After they are done remove to a plate and for a few seconds.
- Place two slices of bread butter one side and place butter side down in your grill…. Clean off the burger grease from the grill first.
- Place a slice of cheese on top each slice of bread.
- Place a party on top each slice of cheese.
- Put one slice of cheese on top each burgers then butter two more slices of bread and place the bread buttered side up on top of the cheese.
- Place a lid over the sandwiches and grill one side to your liking then flip and grill the other to your liking.
- Plate and enjoyyyyy :).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bluecheese stuffed cheeseburger grilled cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!