Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan garlic roasted baby potatoes recipe. To cook parmesan garlic roasted baby potatoes you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Get of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of paprika.
- Get of dried oregano.
- Get of sea salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Get of lbs. baby potatoes.
- You need of Dipping Sauce:.
- Take of sour cream.
- Use of ranch dressing.
- Get of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In a small bowl combine parmesan cheese with all seasonings..
- Place olive oil in 9 x 13 baking dish and turn to coat bottom and all sides..
- Sprinkle cheese mixture on top of oil in dish. Do not dump it in and then attempt to spread this will not work. Instead evenly sprinkle and distribute on top of oil and let sit..
- Cut all potatoes in half..
- Arrange them cut side down in a single layer on top of cheese mixture making sure to push down on them when placing into dish..
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and potatoes are soft when poked with a fork..
- Let potatoes rest for 5 minutes and then cut around each potato to loosen from pan..
- For sauce combine all ingredients and serve as a dip or topping..
These crispy parmesan garlic roasted baby potatoes were a huge hit with all of us and disappeared quickly. Garlic Parmesan Baby Potatoes recipe: This is something I threw together once and loved it. finally decided to post it. I'm writing it as I make it, for one serving, just double, triple etc for your desired amount. Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers. Sprinkle seasoning on potatoes and toss to coat.
If you find this Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.