Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect The Colors of Spring Sublime Sake-Steamed Manila Clams recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Colors of Spring Sublime Sake-Steamed Manila Clams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Colors of Spring Sublime Sake-Steamed Manila Clams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the colors of spring sublime sake-steamed manila clams recipe. You can cook the colors of spring sublime sake-steamed manila clams using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The Colors of Spring Sublime Sake-Steamed Manila Clams:
- Provide 1 of pack Manila clams.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Nanohana.
- You need 10 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of White wine (or sake).
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make The Colors of Spring Sublime Sake-Steamed Manila Clams:
- De-sand the Manila clams by soaking in 3% salt water (just add enough water to barely cover the clams). Wash well under running water while rubbing the shells together to remove any dirt..
- Cut up the nanohana into 3 cm pieces. Finely chop the garlic. Take the stems off the cherry tomatoes..
- Put some olive oil in a frying pan, and heat the garlic through over low heat fragrant. When it smells nice, add the clams and nanohana..
- Stir fry quicly over medium heat. Add the white wine, turn the heat down to low-medium and cover with a lid. Steam cook until about 80% of the clams have opened up..
- Remove the lid, add the cherry tomatoes, and cook until they have softened and become wrinkly. When all the clams have opened up, it's done..
Garlic Butter Sauteed Clams; Italian Sauteed Clams; Spaghetti with Clams and Zucchini; How To Pick Fresh Clams. Here in the United States, on the West Coast, Manila clams reign supreme, while geoduck and razor clams hold court. On the East Coast, the quahog is queen, shucked and swimming in its own brine on ice at raw bars, stewed in chowders , baked in the shell, steamed in a wine-rich broth, or made into a sauce that gets tossed with linguine. Discard any clams that do not open. Sprinkle evenly with parsley and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
If you find this The Colors of Spring Sublime Sake-Steamed Manila Clams recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.