Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted brussels sprouts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Roasted Brussels Sprouts is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted brussels sprouts using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon, diced.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 medium of red onion, sliced.
- Make ready 1 lb of golden potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Make ready 2 lb of Brussels spouts, halved.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Place in bacon in a roasting pan and place in the oven for about 15 minutes, turning half way..
- Remove bacon using a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel lined plate..
- Add oil, garlic, onion, Brussel sprouts, and potatoes to roasting pan. Toss to coat with oil and bacon grease. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper..
- Return pan to oven and roast until vegetables are cooked through and crisp on the outside, 35 to 40 minutes. Stir occasionally to allow for uniform consistency..
- Remove from oven and add salt and pepper. Transfer to serving platter and top with reserved bacon..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food roasted brussels sprouts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!