Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, proper cheeseburger. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Proper Cheeseburger is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Proper Cheeseburger is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook proper cheeseburger using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Proper Cheeseburger:
- Prepare of About 1 lb. Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Make ready of Mushroom.
- Get of Pepper (Your Discretion).
- Make ready of Cheese.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Hoisin Sauce.
- Take of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Seasoned Salt.
Steps to make Proper Cheeseburger:
- Season your ground beef with dry ingredients, garlic and hoisin sauce. The hoisin adds a little bit of sweetness that I like. Let it hang out in the fridge while you chop the veggies..
- Season and sauté veggies in a little bit of butter until they soften up and get some color. Remove from the pan and reserve for later. Don’t clean the pan, you’ll be putting your burgers in there..
- Form your patties a bit larger than you believe you’ll need them to be. They’ll shrink slightly while cooking. I got two..
- Place patties into that skillet, making sure it’s hot. DO NOT touch or squeeze the patty until ready to flip (about 4 minutes). Be patient. This burger only requires one flip. It should resemble this after flipping. Cook one more minute..
- Top the patty with some of the vegetables. Place cheese on top of the vegetables. Throw in about a tablespoon of water and cover immediately. Let the steam melt the cheese. The cheese will hold the vegetables in place so it’s not falling all over the place. Cook 1 minute. It’s done..
- Hopefully you already toasted your bread (or bun). Dress it up the way you like it and enjoy. Goes good with fries..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food proper cheeseburger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!