Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed cheeseburgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Cheeseburgers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Stuffed Cheeseburgers is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed cheeseburgers using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cheeseburgers:
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Get 1 of large tomato sliced very thin.
- Take 2 of large kosher dill pickle sliced very thin.
- Make ready 2 cup of finely grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- Take To taste of seasoned salt and ground black pepper, tomatoes.
- Take To taste of seasoned salt for ground beef.
- Take 2 sheets of wax paper.
- Prepare As needed of nonstick spray.
- Prepare 4 of hamburger buns.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cheeseburgers:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out 2/3 of the ground beef on a baking pan..
- Cut an onion in half and slice thinly as you can..
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and sauté the onions on high heat. Add the seasoned salt. When the onion is tender remove from heat covered till needed..
- Slice the tomatoes thin, thin..
- Slice the pickle thinly..
- Add mustard and ketchup..
- Add half the cheese..
- Add the onion and pickles..
- Tomatoes with salt and pepper..
- Now the rest of the cheese..
- Spray one of the pieces of wax paper with nonstick spray. Add the rest of the ground beef to it mash it out a bit. Put the top sheet on..
- Remove the top sheet very carefully..
- Pick up the bottom sheet with the beef on it. Carefully turn it over on top of the stuffed burger. Slowly take the sheet of wax paper of this should be the one that you sprayed with nonstick spray. Seal all around the edges. Put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and let rest for 10 minutes. I had a little pullageing away of the side I tried to repair before baking. Season the top with seasoned salt to taste..
- Toast the hamburger buns. Cut the stuffed burger and stack on a bun..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed cheeseburgers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!