Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spaghetti with vongole (clams) and fresh tomatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti with vongole (clams) and fresh tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with vongole (clams) and fresh tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with vongole (clams) and fresh tomatoes recipe. You can have spaghetti with vongole (clams) and fresh tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti with vongole (clams) and fresh tomatoes:
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 500 g of fresh clams, cockles, vongole (however you call them!).
- Use Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Provide to taste of Fresh chilli.
- Provide of Fresh parsley.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide of Glug of white wine.
Steps to make Spaghetti with vongole (clams) and fresh tomatoes:
- Clean the clams. Rinse well many times in clean water. Cook pasta according to instructions in salted water. Chop chilli, peel garlic, fry gently in oil for 2-3 min. Add drained clams and turn up the heat. Cook for 1 min. Add wine and let it evaporate for 1 min..
- Now cover and leave for 3-4 mins until they start to open. Add washed, chopped tomatoes. Cover again. Cook on medium for rest of pasta cooking time, about 2-3 mins.
- The sauce should look something like this. Remove garlic.
- Drain pasta 1 min early, before full cooking time. Add to sauce, add parsley and mix for 1 min.
- Finish with a drizzle of olive oil :).
The clams will naturally filter out any grit and sand. If they are particularly sandy, repeat the process with a fresh batch of salted water. Spaghetti with clams is on one of the great Italian food combinations. In his take on the classic spaghetti alle vongole, two Michelin-starred chef Mauro Uliassi gives the pasta a subtle, smoky flavour with the addition of a smoked eel broth and chargrilled tomatoes. Increase the heat under the pan to high, add the tomatoes and cook for a minute, stirring.
If you find this Spaghetti with vongole (clams) and fresh tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.