Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheeseburger platter. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheeseburger Platter is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheeseburger Platter is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheeseburger platter using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Platter:
- Prepare 300 g of Ground Chicken,.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Prepare Pinch of Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- Make ready 1 of Red Onion Finely Sliced,.
- Get 2 TBSP of Tomato Puree,.
- Make ready 60 g of Cream Cheese,.
- Take 2 TSP of English Mustard Powder,.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Onion Powder,.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder,.
- Take of Turkey Bacon Jam, 2 TBSP + More For Garnishing.
- Make ready 1 Handful of Red Cheddar Freshly Shredded,.
- Get of Parsley Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- Make ready of Red Chili Deseeded Thinly Sliced, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Platter:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/06/16/turkey-bacon-jam for the recipe. To make the recipe ketogenic-friendly, omit the use of any sweetener..
- In a bowl add chicken, salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Mix to combine well. In a skillet over medium heat, add in oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in the onion..
- Season with salt and pepper. Saute until onion is translucent. Add in the chicken. Saute until well combined..
- Using a spatula to break the chicken into fine pieces. Add in cream cheese, tomato puree, mustard, onion and garlic powder. Mix to combine well, making sure the chicken is fully coated with the sauce. Cook the chicken until slightly browned. Add in turkey bacon jam and give it a quick stir..
- Turn the heat down to low. Scatter cheddar over the top. Cover and cook until the cheese has melted..
- Remove from heat and transfer onto a serving plate. Garnish with turkey bacon jam, parsley and chili. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheeseburger platter recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!