Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. You will come to realize that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. The first thing you may not comprehend is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these types of fatty acids.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese-style stir fried shijimi clams recipe. You can have chinese-style stir fried shijimi clams using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams:
- Provide 500 grams of Shijimi clams (basket or freshwater clams).
- You need 1 of to 2 cloves Garlic.
- Provide 1 piece of Ginger.
- Take 1 stalk of Japanese leek.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams:
- Soak the clams in saltwater approximately the same salt content as the ocean. Mince the garlic, ginger and leek..
- In a pan with oil, add the garlic, ginger, leek (reserve some for garnishing) and stir fry until fragrant..
- Add the clams, stir fry briskly and sprinkle with sake. Cover with a lid and steam-cook. When the clams open up, add soy sauce and oyster sauce and mix quickly..
- Drizzle sesame oil at the end, and it's done. Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with the reserved leek and serve!.
Heat up cooking oil in wok, stir fry ginger, chili peppers, and garlic and white parts of spring onions with. Thai recipe for Roasted Chili Paste. This is the most perfect Clams Stir Fry there ever was. Masterchef John Zhang shares this unique cooking recipe that tastes awesome. #masterchef #stirfry #. Chinese Stir-fried fresh clams in black bean sauce with garlic, ginger, scallion and cilantro is a classic fermented black bean dish that is perfect for the summer.
If you find this Chinese-Style Stir Fried Shijimi Clams recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.