Cheeseburger soup. This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to adding milk, cubes of cheddar cheese and sour cream. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Today we are showing you how to make Cheeseburger Soup. Cheeseburger Soup from Delish.com is comfort food at its best. Cheeseburger Soup Sounds Weird, Tastes INSANE.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheeseburger soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheeseburger soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheeseburger soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to adding milk, cubes of cheddar cheese and sour cream. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger soup:
- Take 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- Take 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready 4 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 4 cups of velveeta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Easy Cheeseburger Soup is a mouthwatering cheesy, beefy, creamy potato soup recipe. The ultimate go-to comfort food all year long, ready in just one hour! Easy Taco Soup is one of the best busy. This delectable family friendly Cheeseburger Soup brings all the wonderful savory flavors of cheeseburgers together in a creamy cheesy soup with a prefect blend of Italian seasonings.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger soup:
- Brown the ground beef in 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- In the same saucepan add 1 Tbsp butter, onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery. Saute until tender.
- Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbsp) and add the flour. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Add to the soup and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir is cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. SERVE.
This cheeseburger soup is comfort food at its finest – it really does taste like a loaded cheeseburger, all in the form of a hot bowl of soup! This soup is loaded with meat, veggies and potatoes and is sure. This cheeseburger soup recipe is the perfect summer to autumn recipe! If you're like me and are still grilling on the weekends before the cold weather takes hold, you're already halfway to an amazing pot. Cheeseburger soup is exactly what it sounds like.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheeseburger soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!