My Cornbread Muffins.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my cornbread muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Cornbread Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. My Cornbread Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my cornbread muffins using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Cornbread Muffins:
- Take 1 box of jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Get 1/3 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Get 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
Steps to make My Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F..
- Line a 6-12 cavity muffin tin with cooking spray or muffin papers..
- In a medium bowl mix all the ingredients together..
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin papers filling about ¾ full..
- Bake for 14-16 minutes..
- **NOTE: if you don't have any buttermilk add 2 tsp vinegar to ¾ cup of milk and let stand for 5 minutes before using..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my cornbread muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!