Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mint coconut cup cakes recipe. You can have chocolate mint coconut cup cakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes:
- Provide 1 cup (150 g) of Exe self-rising flour.
- Get 1/2 cup (75 g) of plain flour.
- You need 1/3 cup (35 g) of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup (140 g) of sugar (165g of youve got a sweet tooth).
- Take 185 g of margarine or softened butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup (125 ml) of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper mint flavor.
- You need of Topping.
- Provide of Cooking chocolate dark.
- You need 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut (Naturalli from Healthy U).
Instructions to make Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes:
- Sift dry flours and cocoa into medium large bowl. If using electric mixer, add remaining ingredients: beat on low speed until combined, increase speed to medium: beat until mixture is smooth and paler in colour.
- Line a 12-hole muffin/ cupcake tray.
- If using wooden spoon or hand whisk, beat eggs, set aside. Cream margarine and sugar until the color moves from bright yellow to pale yellow. Add in the eggs and peppermint, mix, Pour in dry ingredients, mix gently, to keep the air in, until smooth..
- Drop 1/4 cup mixture into paper cases in the lined tray. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Stand cakes 5 minutes before removing, place on wire rack to cool..
- Melt chocolate in a non- reactive bowl placed in a Sufuria of hot water. Did the cupcakes one at a time so that the top is covered in melted chocolate, then dip in the dessicated coconut so that the coconut sticks to the melted chocolate, set aside. The chocolate drys up quickly and your cupcakes are ready to serve..
Dark Chocolate Mint Coconut Butter Cups are just like a peppermint patty but paleo-friendly! Then, scoop a small amount of the filling into the cup and flatten until it covers the bottom. This mint chocolate cupcake recipe makes a great St. Patrick's Day treat or snack whenever you're craving mint chocolate. Its rich and chocolatey batter is made with Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix, which perfectly complements the dark chocolate mint M&M filling.
If you find this Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.