Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan spicy chocolate mousse recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan spicy chocolate mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan spicy chocolate mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan spicy chocolate mousse recipe. You can cook vegan spicy chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan spicy chocolate mousse:
- Get of aquafaba (chickpea water from a can).
- Prepare of milk.
- Provide of Cayenne pepper.
- You need of dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Vegan spicy chocolate mousse:
- Take your chickpea water and start whipping it up with a blender until stiff peaks form. (I used a hand blender so it took about 20 minutes to get it to this stage).
- Chop up your dark chocolate and place in a bowl along with the milk and Cayenne pepper..
- Once your chocolate is melted, let it cool a bit before you start adding it into your whipped aquafaba. fold the chocolate and aquafaba gently in each other till well combined..
- Scoop your mousse into your preferred bowls. Then cover with clingwrap and let it chill in the fridge for 1 1/2 hours before serving. You can top this dessert with some nuts, or goji berries or even enjoy as is!.
Not only is it perfect in texture, taste, and flavor, but it's also healthier than traditional recipes! It's surprisingly taken a long time to make this mousse. In the past I've whipped up some dark chocolate ganache and used it for frosting, which I was also able. This vegan chocolate mousse is creamy, rich, and light. It's also raw, paleo, and really easy to make.
If you find this Vegan spicy chocolate mousse recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.