Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole. What could be more delicious than shaved steak and sauteed veggies tossed in a creamy cheese sauce? Creamy, cheesy low carb philly cheesesteak casserole uses simple ingredients with minimal prep. Is This Philly Cheesesteak Casserole Recipe Freezer Friendly?
This simple Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is rich, creamy and full of ooey gooey cheese! The steak is thinly sliced and the vegetables diced up, pre I love making keto and low carb recipes that are affordable, easy and taste great, so I am running the Low Carb Kitchen Magpie! Philly cheese steak casserole is a low carb casserole recipe that's full of good stuff!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, low carb philly cheesesteak casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
What could be more delicious than shaved steak and sauteed veggies tossed in a creamy cheese sauce? Creamy, cheesy low carb philly cheesesteak casserole uses simple ingredients with minimal prep. Is This Philly Cheesesteak Casserole Recipe Freezer Friendly?
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have low carb philly cheesesteak casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper – chopped.
- Make ready 4 oz of fresh button mushrooms – chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 6-8 slices of provolone cheese.
Beef, peppers, onions, and plenty of cheese make this casserole hearty and filling. Philly cheesesteak casserole recipe: I started with ground beef (blasphemous, I know) because it's simple, cheap, and I always. Philly cheesesteaks are wildly popular for a reason… they're SO delicious! This low-carb CASSEROLE version is no different.
Instructions to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender..
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9×9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes..
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended..
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1/2 slices to get the coverage I desired)..
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!.
I hope you love this Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole as much as we do! We ate ours with a salad for dinner. You could also pair it with some other low carb sides for your family's dinner. Keto Low-Carb Philly Cheese Steak Casserole is a quick and easy steak dinner recipe with sirloin steak, cream cheese, green bell peppers, and mushrooms. This low carb philly cheesesteak casserole is a simple twist on a classic American favorite.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low carb philly cheesesteak casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!