Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my beef & onion gravy with sugar snap peas also jacket potatoe recipe. To make my beef & onion gravy with sugar snap peas also jacket potatoe you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe:
- Provide 450 g of Stewing Steak.
- Provide 1/2 of Large onion chopped.
- Get 6 cups of Water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar snap peas.
- Provide 1 cup of beef stock.
- You need 1/2 can of chopped tomatoes 1 cup.1.
- Prepare 2 of heaped tsp cornflour.
- You need 2 tbls of cold water.
Instructions to make My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe:
- Add the meat to a pan of hot water about 3 cups add steak pieces, onion and salt and pepper. Or add it all to a slow cooker for 4 hours..
- Cook for 45 minutes then add the 2 Beef Stock cubes to the meat and Can chopped tomatoes. When it comes to the boil simmer for 20 minutes stirring often..
- Stir in add more pepper.
- 2 tbls water and add the cornflour stir then pour in to the meat and stir to thicken..
- Add this to the meat and thicken cook on the lowest simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add 2 large Baking Potatoes pricked with a fork and cook them in the microwave for the time it takes.Or 1 hour in the oven wrapped in foil..
- Add the sugar snap peas in a pan to cook or steam them..
- Serve while hot.
If you find this My Beef & Onion Gravy with Sugar Snap Peas also Jacket Potatoe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.