Cheeseburger soup. This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to adding milk, cubes of cheddar cheese and sour cream. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Today we are showing you how to make Cheeseburger Soup. Cheeseburger Soup from Delish.com is comfort food at its best. Cheeseburger Soup Sounds Weird, Tastes INSANE.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheeseburger soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheeseburger soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cheeseburger soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to adding milk, cubes of cheddar cheese and sour cream. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger soup:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- Take 1 tsp of basil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Make ready 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of diced potatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of cubed Monterey Jack cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Easy Cheeseburger Soup is a mouthwatering cheesy, beefy, creamy potato soup recipe. The ultimate go-to comfort food all year long, ready in just one hour! Easy Taco Soup is one of the best busy. This delectable family friendly Cheeseburger Soup brings all the wonderful savory flavors of cheeseburgers together in a creamy cheesy soup with a prefect blend of Italian seasonings.
Steps to make Cheeseburger soup:
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, and carrots to beef.
- Boil until vegetables are tender.
- In a separate container, mix milk and flour until dissolved.
- Stir flour/milk mixture into beef pot and allow it to thicken (cook approx 5 min until slight boil or simmer).
- Reduce to low heat and stir in cheddar and Monterey Jack cubes.
- Add sour cream stirring well.
- Stir in parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
This cheeseburger soup is comfort food at its finest – it really does taste like a loaded cheeseburger, all in the form of a hot bowl of soup! This soup is loaded with meat, veggies and potatoes and is sure. This cheeseburger soup recipe is the perfect summer to autumn recipe! If you're like me and are still grilling on the weekends before the cold weather takes hold, you're already halfway to an amazing pot. Cheeseburger soup is exactly what it sounds like.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cheeseburger soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!