Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys coconut chocolate macaroons gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys coconut chocolate macaroons gf df ef sf nf using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 240 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 80 ml of agave nectar or maple syrup.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract or powder.
- Take 40 grams (1/4 cup) of potato starch – NOT flour.
- Prepare 225 grams (3 cups) of desiccated / finely shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Get 120 grams of chocolate chips, I use Moo Free or Enjoy Life free-from brands.
Steps to make Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and liberally grease a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. This is important as the macaroons will stick if you don't grease the paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut milk, agave and vanilla.
- Add the potato starch a little at a time, beating to combine, then stir in the coconut.
- Measure out a level tablespoon of the mixture. Using your fingers, mould the spoonful into a cone-like mound while still on the spoon, then slide off onto the baking sheet spacing them at least half an inch apart. Repeat until the baking sheet is full.
- Bake until firm and lightly golden, about 15 minutes. Peel the macaroons from the baking sheet and refrigerate until firm. Continue to bake the rest of the macaroons in batches until the mixture is used up.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the water isn't touching the bottom of the bowl.
- Spoon some chocolate over the top of each macaroon. You can completely coat them if you prefer but I like to do a splodge on top so your fingers don't get all chocolate-y eating them.
- Refrigerate until set and store in a lidded container in the fridge until eaten.
Proceed with the recipe as indicated, or add nuts for crunch. Classic and timeless chocolate coconut macaroons – these coconut cookies have been around long enough to pass the test of time and get the approval of taste-testers everywhere! These light and delicate treats are simple to make and simply delicious! If you don't already love these cookies, you'll. Condensed milk and tempered chocolate are Chef John's secrets to moist, tender, chewy coconut macaroons that are easy to make and bring to potlucks.
If you find this Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.