Honey Chipotle Corn Bread.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey chipotle corn bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Honey Chipotle Corn Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Honey Chipotle Corn Bread is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook honey chipotle corn bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Chipotle Corn Bread:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground chipotle powder.
- Get 1 of large jalepeno, deveined and diced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded habanero jack.
Steps to make Honey Chipotle Corn Bread:
- Preheat oven to 400• F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk 🥛, butter, egg, sugar, and honey.
- Add flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt 🧂, and and chipotle powder. When incorporated mix in jalepenos.
- Move to glass baking dish, bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle habanero jack on top, place back in oven for about 10 minutes. Cornbread is done when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Done ✅! Take a cooksnap & share!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey chipotle corn bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!