Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets recipe. To cook mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets you only need 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Get of ● For The Proteins.
- Use 10 oz of Andulie Or Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Take 1 Pound of LG Presteamed Shrimp [shelled].
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables.
- Take 6 of LG Baby Red Potatoes [quartered].
- Take 1 of EX LG Sweet Onion.
- Provide 1 Bag of Colorful Sweet Baby Mini Bell Peppers.
- Provide of ● Or, You Can Use.
- Use 1 of LG Sweet Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of LG Sweet Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Get 1 of LG Sweet Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Use 1 of LG Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need of ● Other Vegetables.
- Provide 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- Use 2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [lightly wiped clean].
- Provide 6 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare as needed of Green Onions [for garnish].
- You need of ● For The Seasonings [see directions below for amounts].
- Get of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare Leaves of Crushed Bay.
- Use of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
- Take of Dried Cilantro.
- Get of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Vegetable Broth.
Steps to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Shrimp not pictured..
- Or, you can use large sweet bell peppers..
- Add everything in the vegetable section. Slice or mince your vegetables. Coat with garlic olive oil as needed. Add 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves and 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Mix well..
- All ingredients are good to go!.
- Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper, 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic, 1/2 tsp granulated onion, 1 tbsp dried parsley and 1/2 tbsp dried Cilantro..
- Dry your potatoes and lightly coat with garlic olive oil..
- Add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic and a 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder. Mix well.
- Fry potatoes until you've created a char. About 7 minutes on high..
- My students divided the potatoes and vegetables and cooked them in separate 10" skillets..
- Bake both at 350° for 35 minutes. Pull from oven and add a dash of vegetable broth to each skillet. Stir..
- Add shrimp and smoked sausage on top. Bake again at 350° for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions and serve. Enjoy!.
Serve it over rice or grits for an authentic low-country meal. Cajun Shrimp, Sausage, And Vegetable Sheet Pan, Slow Cookers Cajun Jambalaya, Cajun Chicken Sausage Jambalaya. Here, a medley of sweet and spicy flavors comes together in this classic Cajun dish. This is a great one pot meal! I love meat so I used one and a half pounds of large shrimp one pound of smoked sausage and a half pound of loose smoked sausage.
If you find this Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.