Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) With Halwa Poori.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, aloo ki sukhi sabji (dry masala aloo) with halwa poori. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) With Halwa Poori is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) With Halwa Poori is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have aloo ki sukhi sabji (dry masala aloo) with halwa poori using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) With Halwa Poori:
- Prepare of Aloo ki sukhi sabji.
- Make ready of (Dry Masala Aloo) Ingredients:.
- Make ready 3 of medium Potatoes, boiled, peeled and chopped into cubes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of roasted Cumin Seeds powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli flakes.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons of finely chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Halwa Poori :.
- Get of Poori Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 cup of white flour.
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ajwain.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Lukewarm water for kneading.
- Prepare of Halwa Ingredients:.
- Get 1 cup of semolina (sooji).
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 3 cups of water (prepare syrup by mixing sugar and water together with some green.
- Take of Cardamom seeds and a pinch of yellow food colour boil for a min and take off the heat).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Ghee/oil.
- Prepare of Seeds of 2, 3 cardamom pods (don't discard the shells, you can grind them in your Garam Masala).
Instructions to make Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) With Halwa Poori:
- Method For Aloo ki sukhi sabji (Dry Masala Aloo) Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium flame.Add boiled potato pieces.and 5 to 6 minutes fry.
- Add red chilli flakes, turmeric powder, roasted cumin powder, and salt as your taste required and sauté for 30-40 seconds..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot puri or paratha..
- Method For Poori: Mix all the ingredients together and knead well forming into a soft dough by using lukewarm water.
- And let the dough rest for some time. Take some dough and form into golf ball sized by greasing your palms with some oil..
- Rest the prepared balls for a few mins, roll out and deep fry over medium heat by using slotted spoon to splash oil over the Pooris to fluff them..
- Take out in the sieve to drain the excess oil and serve immediately..
- Method For Halwa: Crackle some green cardamom seeds in hot ghee/oil on medium heat, add sooji and roast till you get the aroma but the colour doesn't change..
- Add hot sugar syrup to it very carefully, turning the burner to as low as to simmer. Cover the lid and switch off the heat after 2, 3 mins..
- Don't worry if it's still too runny, let it sit for a while before serving, all the moisture will be absorbed. Dish out and serve…
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food aloo ki sukhi sabji (dry masala aloo) with halwa poori recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!