Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bacon wrapped cheesesteak meatloaf. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon wrapped cheesesteak meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 of green peppers sliced.
- Get 1 of onion sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 15 slices of provolone.
- Make ready 20 strips of bacon.
- Make ready 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 of egg.
Steps to make Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Saute peppers and onions until soft.
- Mix beef with stuffing mix, water, egg, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and oregano. Spread out into even rectangle on tin foil..
- Lay cheese slices in middle topped with peppers and onions..
- Gently roll meat into sausage shape..
- Lay strips of bacon and roll meat mixture..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 40 minutes longer..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon wrapped cheesesteak meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!