Mini Honey Cornbread Muffins. These Honey Cornbread Mini Muffins are delicious bite-sized poppable treats that are perfect with a hot bowl of chili or soup! They are also dairy-free and contain zero refined sugar! With the Super Bowl right around the corner, there is no better staple in our house than a spicy bowl of our favorite chili.
I think the addition of the honey and the corn made a. Bake a batch of the Neelys' Honey Cornbread Muffins recipe from Down Home with the Neelys on Food Network to go with a backyard barbecue or family chili night. Evenly divide the cornbread mixture into the papers.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mini honey cornbread muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mini Honey Cornbread Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mini Honey Cornbread Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
These Honey Cornbread Mini Muffins are delicious bite-sized poppable treats that are perfect with a hot bowl of chili or soup! They are also dairy-free and contain zero refined sugar! With the Super Bowl right around the corner, there is no better staple in our house than a spicy bowl of our favorite chili.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mini honey cornbread muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Honey Cornbread Muffins:
- Get 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of whole milk.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
This video is about how to make Sweet Honey Cornbread Mini Muffins. You can find the recipe at www.alexandersmom.com. These honey cornbread muffins have the sweetness of all-natural honey with Jiffy corn muffin mix. Instead of making honey butter cornbread, make these honey cornbread muffins and serve them with honey butter.
Instructions to make Mini Honey Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the whole milk, eggs, butter, and honey. Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed..
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed..
- Place muffin paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Evenly divide the cornbread mixture into the papers..
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden. Serve and enjoy..
Honey Cornbread Muffins are slightly sweet, with a moist cake-like crumb from buttermilk and butter. This is our family's favorite cornbread muffin recipe! This recipe for Honey Cornbread Muffins is the result of a later-in-life discovery of how I was meant to enjoy cornbread forevermore. Amazing, healthy pumpkin cornbread muffins naturally sweetened with honey. These easy pumpkin cornbread muffins are incredibly fluffy and have hints of pumpkin spice in every bite.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mini honey cornbread muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!