Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate and Banana Toasted Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate and Banana Toasted Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate and Banana Toasted Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and banana toasted sandwich recipe. You can cook chocolate and banana toasted sandwich using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate and Banana Toasted Sandwich:
- Use of Sliced bread (from an 8 loaf or 10 slice loaf).
- You need of Chocolate bar.
- Prepare of Banana.
- Use of Butter.
Steps to make Chocolate and Banana Toasted Sandwich:
- Slice the banana in three lengthwise. Chop up the chocolate and banana suitably sized pieces..
- Place the chocolate and bananas on a slice of bread. Sandwich with the other slice. If the filling is sticking out of the bread it will burn, so be careful!.
- Melt half the butter in a frying pan. Toast the bread on a very low heat. Press down gently but firmly with a spatula to brown..
- Flip it over when the butter soaks in and the bread is browned. Take care to hold it with a chopstick or something similar when doing so because it falls apart easily..
- Add the remaining butter. Press down lightly without letting the melted chocolate seep out. It's done when both sides are nicely browned!.
- Gently transfer the toasted sandwich onto a cutting board. Let it cool down until the chocolate hardens slightly..
- Slice in whatever way you like. Top with powdered sugar for decoration. Handle with care because the chocolate is likely to seep out..
- If you have a pressed sandwich maker, toast the bread first and then spread some butter on the outside!.
If you find this Chocolate and Banana Toasted Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.