New Orleans Cornbread.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, new orleans cornbread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
New Orleans Cornbread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. New Orleans Cornbread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook new orleans cornbread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make New Orleans Cornbread:
- Get 2 1/2 cups of Cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of Buttermilk.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of butter.
- Get 1 cup of Cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Take 1 cup of corn.
- Get 1/2 Lb of Bacon (fried/crumbled).
- Prepare 3 of Jalapenos (seeded/diced).
Instructions to make New Orleans Cornbread:
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl..
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well..
- Grease a 9 by 9 pan with butter, pour in mixture and bake at 375°F for approximately 30 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food new orleans cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!