Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Self-Saucing Chocolate Brownie Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Self-Saucing Chocolate Brownie Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys self-saucing chocolate brownie pudding, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys self-saucing chocolate brownie pudding, gf df ef sf nf using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Self-Saucing Chocolate Brownie Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need of Cake Dry Ingredients.
- You need 120 grams of sorghum flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of cornstarch.
- You need 50 grams of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare of OR 250g PLAIN FLOUR.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 140 grams of caster / superfine sugar.
- You need 50 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of arrowroot powder / cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cake Wet Ingredients.
- Use 100 grams of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- Take 250 ml of coconut milk or milk of choice.
- Use 4 tbsp of taken from a mug of milky coffee made with coconut milk.
- Use 1 of & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Get 100 grams of chocolate chunks / chips, I use Plamil brand.
- Get of Sauce.
- Provide 200 grams of light brown sugar.
- Get 25 grams of cocoa powder.
- Provide 300 ml of boiling water.
Steps to make Vickys Self-Saucing Chocolate Brownie Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease a 2 litre baking dish.
- Put the cake dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- In another bowl combine the melted butter, milks, coffee and vanilla, then pour into the dry ingredients and stir in until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces then pour into the baking dish.
- Mix the brown sugar, cocoa and water together then pour gently over the top of the cake batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the surface is firm and risen. The sauce will be underneath the sponge.
- Serve immediately. Goes great with cream, ice cream and custard. See my profile for free-from recipes for all of those.
If you find this Vickys Self-Saucing Chocolate Brownie Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.