Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Coffee & Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coffee & Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coffee & Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coffee & chocolate scones with pancake mix recipe. You can have coffee & chocolate scones with pancake mix using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee & Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix:
- You need of Pancake mix.
- You need of Butter.
- Get of Milk.
- You need of to 3 tablespoons Instant coffee.
- Get of Chocolate (I suggest using "Ghana" chocolate from Lotte).
Instructions to make Coffee & Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix:
- Here is the instant coffee and chocolate that I used! (Also good with dark chocolate!).
- Break up the chocolate into individual blocks, then chop each in half..
- Add instant coffee to the pancake mix..
- Stir with a whisk..
- Add softened butter and fold in a cutting motion..
- Add milk and mix! Also fold in the chopped chocolate and gather the dough into one large lump..
- Transfer onto a sheet of parchment paper-lined baking tray..
- Cut into eighths with a knife. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 170°C/338°F..
- It's done!.
- "Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix".
- "Matcha and Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix".
- "Cocoa and Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix".
- "Black Tea Scones with Pancake Mix".
- You can freeze these scones too. I recommend you use a toaster oven to defrost them! They taste like they're freshly out of the oven..
A coffee with ice, typically served with a dash of milk, cream or sweetener—iced coffee is really as simple as that. Like an iced coffee, iced espresso can be served straight or with a dash of milk, cream or sweetener. You can also ice speciality espresso-based drinks like americanos, mochas, macchiatos, lattes and flat whites. Drinking coffee can do much more than provide an energy boost. Some scientific studies have suggested that coffee can also reduce the risk of several health issues.
If you find this Coffee & Chocolate Scones with Pancake Mix recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.