Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Non-fried Old Fashioned Doughnuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Non-fried Old Fashioned Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Non-fried Old Fashioned Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to non-fried old fashioned doughnuts recipe. You can cook non-fried old fashioned doughnuts using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Non-fried Old Fashioned Doughnuts:
- Provide of butter (room temperature).
- Get of sugar (You can change this according to your taste.).
- Prepare of strong flour (You could use the plain flour, but its texture will change and become much lighter and strong four one resembles the old-fashion from Mr Doughnuts more.).
- Take of baking powder.
- You need of egg.
- Use of milk (You can adjust the amount because it will depend on the size of the egg).
- Take of 【Chocolate decolation】.
- Take of chocolate (I use both 30g milk and 30g dark chocolate).
- Get of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Non-fried Old Fashioned Doughnuts:
- To start to preheat the airfryer or oven at 200℃..
- If the butter is not soft, microwave butter in a bowl with low power for about 20 seconds. Mix the butter well with a whipper and add sugar. Mix well..
- Add egg and mix well until it become thicker..
- Sift over flour and baking powder. Mix the dough like cutting movements with a spatula. But please do not knead. It is a bit like when you make scones. Try not to form gluten..
- Add milk and mix. Please adjust the amount of the milk as the amount you need will depend on the size of the egg. I would add first one Tablespoon of milk and add half and check. If you think you need it a bit another half etc. Please make it not too tough but not too runny. Place the dough in moulds.
- Turn down the oven or air fryer to 180 and bake them for about 15-20 mins till golden brown. The length of the baking time will depend on the the size of you molds and oven..
- While baking the doughnuts, melt the chocolate and oil. I use a precision cooker and at 46.1℃ for 20 mins to tempered with the perfect temperature. And dip the doughnuts with chocolate..
- If you do not have a precision cooker, put chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for in the microwave for 40 seconds with 600w (medium) and stir and microwave for another 20 seconds with 600w. Then, stir the chocolate again and when all melt, add 1 tsp of oil and mix. Then, microwave it for further 10 seconds. And dip the doughnuts with chocolate..
If you find this Non-fried Old Fashioned Doughnuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.