Thai Green Curry.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai green curry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Green Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Thai Green Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai green curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Take 6 of Chicken Thighs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Green Curry Paste.
- Take 2 cans of Coconut Milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Thai Fish Sauce.
- Take 4 of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Get 6 of Baby Sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Mangetout.
- Make ready 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Take 5 of Big Oyster Mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 can of Chopped Bamboo Shoots.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- 1. Start off by tearing the oyster mushrooms into smaller more bite-size pieces, also chop the baby sweetcorn, halves the tomatoes and put all into a bowl together along with the whole mangetout..
- 2. Now score the chicken thighs and we're ready to get cooking..
- 3. Firstly get the pan up to a med/high heat and open the cans of coconut milk and open and drain out the bamboo shoots, then add the curry paste along with 1/4 can of coconut milk, mix it and leave to cook through a bit and thicken..
- 4. Once the sauce has thickened put in your chicken and move it around making sure every bit is covered in curry..
- 5. After chicken is covered put in the kaffir lime leaves, the rest of the coconut milk cans, the fish sauce and the vegetables and tomatoes and bamboo shoots put in everything really, you could also add some sugar for a sweeter curry or chilies for a more spicy one. I prefer leaving it untouched..
- 6. When everything is in, mix and leave to stew until the chicken is cooked or for 40 minutes then you're done!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai green curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!