Lo mein with Beef & Broccoli. Learn how to make Beef Lo Mein RecipePlease like, share, comment and/or subscribe if you would like to see new future recipes or support our channel.https. Looking for a simple beef lo mein recipe that is better than any you get from take out? Love beef lo mein as much as me, you need this recipe.
Beef and broccoli might only be a classic combination in the American Chinese repertoire, but that doesn't make it any less delicious. In most restaurants, you'll find it served with rice, but I like to stir-fry it with hearty lo mein noodles. Watch how to make a restaurant-style Beef Lo Mein from start to finish!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lo mein with beef & broccoli. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Learn how to make Beef Lo Mein RecipePlease like, share, comment and/or subscribe if you would like to see new future recipes or support our channel.https. Looking for a simple beef lo mein recipe that is better than any you get from take out? Love beef lo mein as much as me, you need this recipe.
Lo mein with Beef & Broccoli is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Lo mein with Beef & Broccoli is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lo mein with beef & broccoli using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lo mein with Beef & Broccoli:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of flank steak sliced thin.
- Take 8-10 oz of lo mein or spaghetti noodles.
- Make ready 3-4 cups of broccoli cut in bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of medium carrot, shredded.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of hoisen sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sherry cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Stir fried the meat in the oil and garlic before adding veges. Thanks for a wonderful delicious Beef Lo Mein recipe definitely a keeper. While growing-up, I learned that beef and broccoli (as well as other dishes) were not limited on its traditional recipe. You might be asking about the difference between Lo Mein and Chow mein.
Steps to make Lo mein with Beef & Broccoli:
- Mix 3 tbsp soy sauce, sherry, and garlic & ginger powder in a bowl. Mix well and soak steak for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add cornstarch and mix well.
- While steak is marinating cook the lo mein noodles according to package instructions then set aside.
- Take a wok and heat olive oil. When oil is hot sauté the marinated beef. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and carrots cook for 3 more minute.
- Add lo mein noodles and toss and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Take a bowl and mix oyster sauce, remaining soy sauce, hoisen sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, red pepper, pepper, sesame oil.
- Pour the mixture in the wok and cook for 7 more minutes in medium heat while tossing once in a while.
- Transfer to serving plate and enjoy!.
The answer to your question is easy. Chow Mein refers to fried noodles, while Lo Mein are tossed noodles. Make this easy lo mein recipe at home and bid your delivery man adieu. This one-pot dinner comes together in a cinch. Inspired by PF Chang's Bistro Beef, flank steak is coated with oyster sauce and wok-fried with sesame oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lo mein with beef & broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!