Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, honey cornbread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Cornbread is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Honey Cornbread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook honey cornbread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Cornbread:
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Take 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
Steps to make Honey Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar and baking powder.
- Divide in half (making sort of a well in the middle) and add cream, oil, honey, and eggs.
- Stir to combine the ingredients together.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick into the center of the pan and if it comes out clean then your cornbread is ready but if not, cook for a few more minutes monitoring the toothpick as you insert it.
- Enjoy and serve!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food honey cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!