Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Parsnip soup with potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Parsnip soup with potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parsnip soup with potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. You will discover that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parsnip soup with potatoes recipe. You can cook parsnip soup with potatoes using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parsnip soup with potatoes:
- You need 3 of parsnips, peeled and sliced.
- You need 2 of large potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion, peeled and chopped into.
- Take 200 ml of home made chicken stock.
- Get 100 ml of milk.
- Provide of Salt – pepper for taste.
- Use of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Parsnip soup with potatoes:
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry onions, stirring until they are soft..
- Add parsnips and potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes. Then, turn off the heat..
- Pour in 400 ml water in a pot, bring it to boil and pour in chicken stock, season with salt and pepper, add fried vegetables and milk, stir well, cover the pot with a lid and simmer for about 20 minutes..
- Then, let it to cool and in a food processor, blend it. Return it to the pot, taste it, if needs more season, do it..
- Serve it with your favourite with bread and cheese or bread and butter. Enjoy.
This soup never leaves leftovers in my house! It's an old favourite, adapted from my mother's recipe. Parsnips can be found in most grocery stores if you know where to look! The combination of these root vegetables create a thick soup with a starchy heartiness and a nutty sweet essence. Toss to coat the vegetables with oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
If you find this Parsnip soup with potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.